MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beywiki.com - Beyblade Encyclopedia and Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated August 7 - Updated to MyBB 1.4 and changed the theme

http://forums.beywiki.com/index.php

I've been using MyBB since the site's opening in October, and I've customized it bit by bit to fit our community. There's still more coming, obviously!

For those of you who don't know, Beyblade is a strategic spinning top game released by TAKARA-TOMY (formerly TAKARA [タカラ] at the time of release) in 1998. You can customize your Beyblade by taking it apart and exchanging parts between various models. Doing this, you can create a Beyblade built to exhaust its energy quickly with fierce attacks to knock the other Beyblade out of the stadium, hold its ground with heavy weight and materials such as rubber and and metal, or survive many attacks by stealing spin and using lightweight parts. Beyblades are shot into a plastic stadium and left to do battle. Because there is no control once the Beyblade is shot, the game is primarily one of preparation; the parts you use and how you shoot your Beyblade are the keys to victory.

The line was suspended back in 2004 due to poor sales, but is being revived by TAKARA-TOMY as METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE this summer.

You can also see the main site at www.beywiki.com . Thanks for reading Smile
Looks nice! I like that the forums don't look completely different from the homepage! Nice theme btw!
(2008-06-13, 07:59 PM)tgo42596 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice! I like that the forums don't look completely different from the homepage! Nice theme btw!

Thank you, I tried to give everything a cohesive look.
beyblade is awesome, nice site
I remember bayblades Toungue Classics now
Just bumping, I've done a lot of customization to my theme and I think it looks pretty great.
We're using 1.4 now, and now using a whole new theme! Check it out!

http://forums.beywiki.com/index.php
whats it take to get some layout comments up in this place yo