MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [request] change size table ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change size of collume Threads and Posts to smaller size.
My theme is default. You can see example in picture
[Image: e0cf1f448536fe0e151f.PNG]
You could open up the templates and edit forumbit_depth2_forum.. Either add inline CSS or make a new class with your desired width.
you can tell me more
i don't know
Open Templates > Modify/Delete in your admin panel. Expand which ever template you're using and look for the Forum Bit Templates.
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>

I'm going to show you how to do this inline because the other method is a little more involved. Find the section I posted above and replace it with this:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="width: 25px; white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="width: 25px; white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>

The 25 is just a placeholder. Change it to whatever width (in pixels) you like.
thanks you very much
i will try ...
i do it, but result is no change