MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Need Support!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My site (game--hacks.tk) is in desperate need of support! I need another person that is good with photoshop and running websites to help! Please!!!
Come on! I need you to help the site!
Needing assistance with Photoshop and just generally running your site doesn't count as general support. Please use the correct forum in future.

Moved to chit-chat.

Edit: For help with Photoshop, maybe the themes forum is for you?
My problem is Photoshop is $900+ I need someone with it to help. Also I need some admins and mods and users that will spread the word about my site.
There are alternative to Photoshop you know.

Maybe look at Gimp or GimpShop(Gimp made to look like photoshop). Also Paint.net is another free one.

Then there is paintshop pro which costs money but a lot less than photoshop.Wink
Okay but that wasn't all I needed.
Quote:Also I need some admins and mods and users that will spread the word about my site.
(2008-06-15, 02:06 AM)toadmancody538 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay but that wasn't all I needed.
Quote:Also I need some admins and mods and users that will spread the word about my site.

That's not up to us. It's your job to spread the word and find admins. I recommend not just letting anyone be admin. For a new site you shouldn't need anyone other than your self for awhile. Then maybe pick people from the members you have when you need help.
(2008-06-15, 02:06 AM)toadmancody538 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay but that wasn't all I needed.

I think the others are trying to say we're not your slaves...

$500 can get the word spread really fast. Wink
I'll bid $495! Toungue
$treefiddy.
Pages: 1 2