MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem: mycode plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I goto the plugin manager I get this error:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/tabbie/public_html/Forum/inc/plugins/mycode.php on line 103
How do I fix this?
Post line 103 of mycode.php.
Try this mycode.php I attached below, It seems the author made some errors when coding it. I know nothing about coding or PHP, but I fixed it through trial and error and set up a test board on my website to test it on just for you. Smile

It is now working on my test board without problems after fixing it, so be sure to let me know if it solves your problems as well.

[attachment=9464]
Okay ill try that. Ill let u know if it works.
edit: Thanks it works.
A new problem has been discovered with this plugin. The error in question won't show until you attempt to deactivate the plugin, however the plugin works now as opposed to before.

I attempted to fix this problem as well with what little knowledge I possess about PHP or coding and was unable to fix it myself. The previous error was quite easy to fix just by analyzing the code, this one seems a bit more difficult.

I will be back on to post the error later, perhaps someone else might know whats wrong and how to fix it.

If someone can post knows where I can find a tutorial on converting plugins to work with Mybb 1.4 I'll attempt to upgrade the plugin myself.
Yeah, that is neither the latest version of the plugin, which is available here:
http://www.evolutionx-productions.com/th...123#pid309

Keep in mind anything I make for MyBB shall always be under the DWTFYWWI (Do what the f**k you want with it), and that I take no repsonsibility for it.

I disowned all my plugins a while ago, and learnt how to actually code Wink