MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss Islam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Owner of the site lol.
Oh okay lol. kan3, didn't zynge design a theme for you? o.o
(2009-08-08, 04:41 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I've a few suggestions regarding theme. Can you code themes?

No I dont't do the themes myself bro, but I would love to hear your suggestions. You may post in this thread http://discussislam.net/thread-4-post-7.html#pid7 or here if you like.

Thank you.
(2009-08-08, 08:35 AM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]Mashallah, nice site. I'll donate.

You may contact us at [email protected]

Thank you, n Jazak Allah Khair.
Just Registering into your forum..

Currently I have sub-forum (local language/not English) which discuss about Islam (religion, Syariah etc). We have hundreds of threads and thousands of posts from this Islam matter forum Smile
But, in local (Indonesia) language called "Bahasa".
Check here

I suggest you recruting 2-3 peoples (as moderators or else) who understand basic Islam. So, they could always refers and guard the discussion from the right sources, called "Al Quran and Hadist". If possible, I can tell one-or-more of my forum members to join your forum Smile

Goodluck to you, and May Allah SWT bless you..
Amin..
(2009-08-09, 04:42 AM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Just Registering into your forum..

Currently I have sub-forum (local language/not English) which discuss about Islam (religion, Syariah etc). We have hundreds of threads and thousands of posts from this Islam matter forum Smile
But, in local (Indonesia) language called "Bahasa".
Check here

I suggest you recruting 2-3 peoples (as moderators or else) who understand basic Islam. So, they could always refers and guard the discussion from the right sources, called "Al Quran and Hadist". If possible, I can tell one-or-more of my forum members to join your forum Smile

Goodluck to you, and May Allah SWT bless you..
Amin..

Jazak Allah Khair for your wonderful post bro. Smile

I would take your advice into consideration. Thank you for joining the forum.
Pages: 1 2