MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes for the current v. 1.2.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried at least 12 dif themes with no luck. It keeps saying it's "not for the current version of myBB you are running (1.2.13)." I've changed the default to yes (to import anyway), and uploaded all the images but it looks like junk. I've even tried to go back to the default theme and now it looks bad. I re-copied the original default file back to the images folder and now my on/off icons and top icons are all messed up. They look all out of focus. Maybe if I could just get one of the old themes to work. Does anyone know the fix to get the old themes to work. If not how do I repair my default theme. Please don't say reinstall the inter forum software. Thanks for any help.
Ok, I got the default back finally. I completely deleted my forum/images folder from my web server and copied it over from the original file. So, 2 hours later I'm back to where I started. Thank goodness. I'd still like to get one of the themes to work. Legend Blue seems like a nice simple one. Any Ideas on how to make it work? Thanks.
Well where are you getting your themes from?
Here. I've only downloaded them from Mybb.
Just ignorer version checks it works
Sorry I can't get it to work. As I mentioned in my first post, if ignore the version check and install it anyway it doesn't work. I copied all the images to my forum/images folder and set the new them as default and it looks all messed up. Some of the icons are missing and the ones there are all blurry and the colors look all messed up. Any ideas. I've tried some themes that I thought would be simple, for example, Mybb Dream, Simple_Blue, Blue Sand, and many others that were found right here a MyBB. Thanks for the response though.
Oh, this happened to me. You have to put the images in the folder that is included in the zip file. So if you wanted to upload the MyBB Dream template by FireFoxWiz, you would make a folder called MyBB Dream in your images folder and upload the images there.