MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the best free forum hosting service for MyBB?(with/without ads)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all
I want to choose a free forum service. please help me to find the best one.
thanks
Do want like cPanel and stuff or just a forum like invisionfree?

If you want cPanel and stuff I recommend MainVista. Also recommend looking at the I need a webhost! thread.

If you want one like invisionfree look at WebrignAmerica.
There's a "pinned" topic above in this forum, this question has been asked time and time again!
(2008-06-17, 12:21 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Do want like cPanel and stuff or just a forum like invisionfree?

If you want cPanel and stuff I recommend MainVista. Also recommend looking at the I need a webhost! thread.

If you want one like invisionfree look at WebrignAmerica.
thank you for your good suggestions.
(2008-06-17, 12:29 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]There's a "pinned" topic above in this forum, this question has been asked time and time again!
ok thanks, i'm reading it http://community.mybboard.net/thread-30827.html
Forumotion definately. You can do so much when you create a forum with their forums from template editing, theme uploading, pure HTML page creating...they are the best i have been with.
(2008-06-17, 02:53 PM)Lefavier Wrote: [ -> ]Forumotion definately. You can do so much when you create a forum with their forums from template editing, theme uploading, pure HTML page creating...they are the best i have been with.
ok, thanks, i'm viewing it's features.
And im still looking for other suggestions.
ForumMotion is for PHPBB 2 and 3, not for MyBB. Dodgy

If you want something managed where updates are handled for you, you can check out my site, WebringAmerica. No ads, lots of themes, plugins and free backups on request! Smile

Best of luck on your search. Smile

BMR777
(2008-06-17, 10:20 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]ForumMotion is for PHPBB 2 and 3, not for MyBB. Dodgy

If you want something managed where updates are handled for you, you can check out my site, WebringAmerica. No ads, lots of themes, plugins and free backups on request! Smile

Best of luck on your search. Smile

BMR777
thanks for your good support. but as i said in your forums i need to create a non-English forum that support my language characters.

There is also another free service for MyBB at: http://www.createmybb.com/
but they do not allow non-English forums at this time.
Well that would be good info to include from the start. Umm the only host I can think off the top of my head that's free that supports non English sites is B-Asil.