MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Problem (Can't Buy Items)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't buy items, no matter how many times I click an item, it doesn't show. Help?
This is also happening to me aswell, so please post here if you know whats up.
Please outline a few more details, such as:
- What browser are you using?
- Do you have Javascript enabled?
- What item is this?
Alright, since ImRunningFree is my brother, I'll answer this for him:

on our forum, we installed MyPlaza and everything (did it correctly since I've done it a million times), and changed all the prices to our liking, etc.

Then, we tried to see if they worked, the ones that don't work are:

-Change username font
-Change username colour
-Change usertitle font
-Change usertitle colour

(The usertitles work on some themes, but not others).

I have Javascript enabled, and I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Smile
(2008-06-18, 10:54 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Please outline a few more details, such as:
- What browser are you using?
- Do you have Javascript enabled?
- What item is this?
Sory. My bad.
Javascript Enabled.
All Items.
FireFox
how can one check that problem coz for that one have to login for that he has to resiter for that he as to be activated my admin Toungue
Ooops. Sorry, my bad.
Just to let you know, Anaphylaxis' problem is different.

I'm guessing you mean you go to the plaza, then click an item on the left side, but nothing shows on the right side? Does right-click -> Open in New Tab work?

Have you done any template edits?
(2008-06-19, 09:34 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let you know, Anaphylaxis' problem is different.

I'm guessing you mean you go to the plaza, then click an item on the left side, but nothing shows on the right side? Does right-click -> Open in New Tab work?

Have you done any template edits?
Yeah. And yes, I've done some to header, footer, and Postbit_autheor. That's all
Sounds like there's some conflicting Javascript.
Since you're using Firefox, could you install the Firebug add-on (enable the command line and script debugging) and post what error you get when you click on an item in the left?