MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help With Theme??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I was doing some searching for some themes, and I found the "DarkOrange" theme, by P@trick I believe, but I cant recall who made it. Sad

Anyways, my forum was created with 1.2.13, but the theme was for 1.2.12, so I selected the "Ignore Version Compatibility" while I was importing the theme.

The theme looked perfectly fine and everything, but as I know I have to update the templates (because of the authorization code mismatch problem).

So I went to the ACP --> Templates --> Find Updated, and just to test out 1, I clicked "Diff" on the "editpost" template, since I could not edit posts. So I copied the entire template that showed up when I pressed "Diff", and edited the actuall template "editpost" under "DarkOrange Templates", and saved it.

I went to edit a test post, and it worked fine, but only one problem.

Random stuff started showing up like this:

[Image: editpost.png]
^There was more stuff like that where I have red around it, but there's nothing there. I removed it in the ACP, but I wasn't able to remove the other stuff. This was happening for all the templates too.
Am I not updating the templates correctly?

Please and thank you. Wink
Check in the global templates, if its happening to all of your themes. Might wanna disable plugins and re activate one by one to see which may be causing the problem.
It looks like the start of a table or td tag was cut off. No way to be sure unless I can see the source though.