MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DennisTT looks greener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Congratulations! I'm fairly new, so I don't understand what this means to me not knowing these people. But it sounds good, so rock on!
Thanks all. I will still be here on the support team, so don't worry about that.
Congrats to all. DennisTT for Admin, Chris for Mod, and Nick for development.
(2008-06-18, 10:54 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]Dennis will now be looking after a lot of our staffing related issues (in a similar position to what Peter Akkies held when he was with the MyBB Group), Chris has joined the team as a support representative and nickman has joined the MyBB development team.
Congrats Dennis, Nickman, and Chris. Big Grin
Congrats guys!!Smile

I already noticed another change too. See who else notices it before i ask about it. Toungue
The MyBB Mentors.
Seems that 1.4 is bringing about quite a few new changes. Congrats guys! Big Grin
(2008-06-18, 08:02 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all. I will still be here on the support team, so don't worry about that.

oki nice t hear that Smile

but now we just cant get that much free chating you as you are an admin now ConfusedWink
(2008-06-18, 10:42 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]The MyBB Mentors.

Toungue

(2008-06-18, 11:22 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that 1.4 is bringing about quite a few new changes. Congrats guys! Big Grin

I wonder if there will be many more changes Undecided
Congrats, Dennis! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4