MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Euro 2008 Champion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Friendship You Some To Prup up?
I got the gist of what you're asking but I don't understand this:

(2008-06-18, 01:56 PM)by-naboyuki Wrote: [ -> ]Friendship You Some To Prup up?
Portugal is out of Euro, isn;t it?

No more Ronaldo...aww
Spain all the way for me. Torres and Villa have been immense.
Why have you missed Holland of?

They're the only team who's shown world class throught the contest, spain have done really well but have flaws and nearly paid for them but missing Holland off the list I'm puzzled. I say them, any team who can counter in such a way and with amazing style can only go the distance.

~Kerrang!
You missed the real winner at the list, the netherlands
(2008-06-20, 07:08 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]You missed the real winner at the list, the netherlands
I'm chuffed to see someone else whom agrees with me but didn't I already state this like two hours before you posted? anywho...

~Kerrang!
(2008-06-20, 05:13 PM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]Why have you missed Holland of?

They're the only team who's shown world class throught the contest, spain have done really well but have flaws and nearly paid for them but missing Holland off the list I'm puzzled. I say them, any team who can counter in such a way and with amazing style can only go the distance.

~Kerrang!

i'm a Turkey fan but i agree with you. the netherlands is biggest favourite team of the tournament.
Turkey go through to the semi finals on pens. Was a boring game really. Fantastic ending though.
Turkey in the semi finals!.. Really fantastic..
Pages: 1 2 3