MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blue Circle Vb Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2008-06-23, 08:30 AM)edd1516 Wrote: [ -> ]it looks great but i cant install it

i get >
Mybb Error
The upload was successful, or the file you specified exists, but does it not contain valid theme information. Please ensure that it is a valid theme file.

any idea?

i have the same problem, someone can fix them please?

Thanks is a awesome theme
ı am sory.I do not know your language much
(2008-06-23, 08:34 PM)sairbozuntusu Wrote: [ -> ]ı am sory.I do not know your language much

my native language is spanish Toungue

but, if you understand me, have you some idea of the error?

thanks for your reply

damn. i can't make work this theme Sad

please help
(2008-06-23, 08:34 PM)sairbozuntusu Wrote: [ -> ]ı am sory.I do not know your language much

Sad somebody can translate him pls ???
ok men i solve the problem, i convert the xml file of iso to a UTF-8 and now works

here is the xml converted.
(2008-06-23, 09:58 PM)Azagthoth Wrote: [ -> ]ok men i solve the problem, i convert the xml file of iso to a UTF-8 and now works

Big Grin ty now works!!!!... Big Grin I also changed to UTF-8 before but wasnt working Huh
(2008-06-23, 10:15 PM)edd1516 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-23, 09:58 PM)Azagthoth Wrote: [ -> ]ok men i solve the problem, i convert the xml file of iso to a UTF-8 and now works

Big Grin ty now works!!!!... Big Grin I also changed to UTF-8 before but wasnt working Huh

you have to convert the entire file in utf-8, in the first line of the code there say's iso-..... you change that right?, well after that in your editor, if you are using dreamweaver or Notepad++ search the option Convert the file to UTF-8, after that save the changes and reupload the file.

Salutes
now i need someone what have knowledge of turkish and english to translate the words and buttons Toungue
Pages: 1 2