MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copyright on the side of forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the index everything is fine, but when I go to a forum, who's online, a profile, etc. the copyright moves to the side. Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
[Image: copyrightissue.jpg]
I have looked on both FF, IE and Opera and that doesn't happen, but I do notice a faint line running vertical behind your threads. Might want to have a look at the source code and see if you can find anything strange in there.
So it doesn't happen for you at all? Thats weird. It happens for me in FF3. And that line is in the header from the template I'm using. I'm just going to make a template from scratch rather than use a free one from the web it will work out better for me.

Edit: Checked in IE, and it doesn't happen there, hopefully with a new template all will be fixed in FF.
Yeah, I noticed you have some container surrounding the area where that line shows up...and it cuts off on your screenshot exactly where that line is. So that must be the culprit but I couldn't find what could be causing it in your source code. Changing the template probably is the best idea. Good luck.
I didnt look at your coding, but from experience it looks like you floated your container tag to the left.