MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images Not Appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a problem with my database and my hosting company reset something to fix it. The images on my pages are now not appearing. There is an x where the image should be, though the images are still on the server.

I also can not login as an administrator now. I get this message:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/admin/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.951elitevb.org Port 80

What do I need to do to fix these issues?
for the images problem, am assure that the image url's are incorrect, otherwise give us an example
with pages that contain images and it's show an x image instead of the image..

for the ACP problem, would you please double check if there is any .htaccess file in your admin dir?
if there is one rename it to whatever and test again.
There is no .htaccess file.

I can not access my forum. I am getting the same forbidden error message for even the index page.

Is it possible to reload the forum but keep all of the users and threads?
in this case it's totaly server side problem, you should contact your host provider to ask them whats going on..