MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change template width. Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have managed to look as though the forum is within my website template by adding the header of my website. But the only problem is, the width of the forum doesn't match the width of my header. How do I change this?

Melissa
Hi,

You can change the width of the forum by changing the css of theme, to do so - following the steps below:

Admin CP > Themes > Modify / Delete > *Theme Name* > Go > scroll down and find the section "Page Container (Customized in this style)" in that section, there will be a "Width" field, from there you can set what width (in px or %) you want the forum to be.

Chris.
I had done this first but it only changed the width in the middle of forum. The icons at the top section (Search, Member List etc.) did not change and neither did the bottom portion of the forum. In addition, when click on one of the forum, the icons, New Thread are thrown off to the right. And then if I click on the icon, New Thread, to type a message the entire width is wider than my screen. Any ideas?

Melissa