MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: issue with [php] [/php]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Sorry for my poor english, i m french.
I try to explain my issue. When a member use the code

with a long text, the forum is "deformed".

With a screen, it's so easy to explain :
[Image: testjc2.th.jpg]

I have test with a fresh new install of mybb 1.12.3 , how can i resolve this issue ?

Thanks
++
Xavatar
Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it since that's how the post parser for MyBB 1.2.x works.

In MyBB 1.4.x, the post parser will break the lines (as shown below).

echo("ReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyReallyLongLine");
Ok thanks for your prompt answer.

Just one question, i have a forum with many post with this issue, when mybb 1.4 is released, and after the converting db 1.12.x to 1.4 , threads will be adjusted automatically or will always be like this (with the issue) ?
They should be automatically adjusted since the parser works on the fly. (Although I'm pretty sure it's also cached in some way, but that shouldn't be an issue).
Ok thanks you very much !!!
I would just provide a fixed width for code and related tags with the overflow style set to scroll.
(2008-06-19, 01:08 AM)laie_techie Wrote: [ -> ]I would just provide a fixed width for code and related tags with the overflow style set to scroll.
Hello

If it is possible, i would like you to do it..
Thanks.