MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integration with PostNuke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I am building a site that is based on the famous PostNuke content manager, and it is really great and helping me to keep my site organized and in shape.

I needed also to add a forum for my site, postnuke comes with built-in integration with PHPBB and I think also other major BB softwares have some methods to integrate with PostNuke.

but I really like MyBB and I want to use it in my site. so can anyone help me and let me know how to integrate it with postnuke??!!

with integration i mean having common user/pass database, showing latest topics on a side block on the main page, having PIMs shared between PN and MyBB.. and other features like this..

I am good enough with HTML and a starter with PHP, but i can handle and try any suggestions. thank you in advance. and thank you for offering this great software for us.
To tell you the truth, you might be better off requesting a new hack that works some what like PostNuke. I personally would suggest waiting for MyBB PR1 to be released before trying to intergrate the two, it will be much easier.
Any idea when MyBB PR1 releases?
Please look at the date before posting - the last post in this thread was 08-08-2005.