MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I DELETED THE DEFAULT TEMPLATES!!!! HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG!! I just deleted all the default templates except the global ones!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!~!
Note: Using PHPMYADMIN, I backed up my databases.
bump
Via PM confo, heres the theme file needed to get restarted.
Wait, but what does a theme have to do with the default templates?

My theme seems to be working fine.w
When you import the default theme again, the default templates will be restored. If after the import you have two identical themes installed, you can remove one once you are sure that the theme remaining is set to use the newly imported templates.
Okay, I imported the "light" theme, which brought back the light templates. Then, since I had a custom theme I made, MAFCUSTOM, I copied the setting in the MAFCUSTOM, to the light theme, by just making sure all the fields matched.

Now, I assume I can delete the MAFCUSTOM theme, leaving the Light theme to be default(with custom settings inside).

After I delete the MAFCUSTOM theme, I can then rename the light theme to MAF, or something like that.

MY only worry is that the MAFCUSTOM theme(the old one) says it has "17 users" and the currently named "light" theme has 0.

What does this mean, and is it safe to delete the old theme now?
Yes. As long as the new MAF theme is the default, deleting a theme that members are using should make them revert back to using the default theme which will be the new MAF theme.

Anyway, I'm happy I could be of some help and hope all goes well with getting the forums back to normal Big Grin
thanks a bunch!