MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Crazy Computers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.bmp]

I did a complete template change, I like it much better now because it works with more browsers better now, and there aren't any problems with graphics and templates Big Grin Plus it looks better! Cool

Take a visit and register if you please: www.crazycomputers.org
Looks much better. Now you just need to find a theme that blends better with your site.
Very nice also I really like the name
Thanks, I made it myself Blush
Try and make the site fit better into your header, which is black, and everything else is white. Other than that it is ok.
(2008-06-21, 02:23 PM)tgo42596 Wrote: [ -> ]Try and make the site fit better into your header, which is black, and everything else is white. Other than that it is ok.
I want to stick with contrasting colors to make it stand out, and so the content is easily visible.
I added more content, and WordPress so now all of the reviews are handled by WordPress, much easier to do than making a new .html for every review. I'm working on getting WordPress and MyBB bridged(I need to find out what the "Access Code" is), what do you guys think?
The navigation tabs at the top are overlapping down to the announcement forum.

I'm using Safari on Leopard.
Ya, in Opera and Safari it does that, but in FF and IE its fine... Sad