MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bad reguest 400 White page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
my problem illustrated new therad to open,
I to add 4 images(url, or more) thred but thread difficult position error code:Bad reguest White page,but interesting ı ad 3 images url thread no problem..

and same problem acp TemplateS(Update templates)error code:Bad reguest, White page.

My mod securuty off server.

Mybb v:1.2.13

Thanks

sory my english not good.
for the 1st problem I don't think I get it right.
did you mean if you added 4 images in one topic then whene you try to browse this topic you got 400 bad request? if so please provide your forum url..
(2008-06-20, 12:37 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]for the 1st problem I don't think I get it right.
did you mean if you added 4 images in one topic then whene you try to browse this topic you got 400 bad request? if so please provide your forum url..

ı send pm you..
would you please re-upload fresh inc/class_parser.php and inc/functions_post file?
(2008-06-20, 12:54 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]would you please re-upload fresh inc/class_parser.php and inc/functions_post file?

ok pepo but sameConfused
waiting your reply to my p-m.
(2008-06-20, 01:01 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]waiting your reply to my p-m.

ok ı sent
the problem in your mod_security module, I tryed alot to disable it but I don't think your host allow you to disable it.
so the best solution is to contact your host provider and ask them to see what is going on here. They would be able to tell you exactly why you cannot perform POST actions.
(2008-06-20, 01:34 PM)pepotiger Wrote: [ -> ]the problem in your mod_security module, I tryed alot to disable it but I don't think your host allow you to disable it.
so the best solution is to contact your host provider and ask them to see what is going on here. They would be able to tell you exactly why you cannot perform POST actions.

ok pepo wery thanks for your help.