MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Previously we had control over our custom usertitles. Would it be possible to have that again? I want to actually disable mine so my new "mentor" title can be shown.

Thank you.
I hate mine too, I made it like two years ago when I joined and I was a no0b.

I wish to change it too please.
Hi,

Labrocca, I have reset your usertitle to the group default.

DCR, please reply back to confirm you want your usertitle restored to the default registered group title.

Chris.
Can I assume Chris is not Chris Bolton? Any chance you can add an initial to your name to prevent confusion?

Oh and thanks for title reset.
(2008-06-20, 09:00 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]DCR, please reply back to confirm you want your usertitle restored to the default registered group title.

Yes please. Thanks
(2008-06-20, 09:26 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Can I assume Chris is not Chris Bolton? Any chance you can add an initial to your name to prevent confusion?

Oh and thanks for title reset.
Yes, Chris is a different person than Chris Boulton.

(2008-06-20, 10:07 PM)DCR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-20, 09:00 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]DCR, please reply back to confirm you want your usertitle restored to the default registered group title.

Yes please. Thanks

I've done this for you.
Yeah, I think I would like my usertitle reset as well! Toungue
(2008-06-20, 10:31 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I think I would like my usertitle reset as well! Toungue
Done.
Thanks a bunch. I was getting a bit tired of that title! LOL...I too made it about 2 years ago.
(2008-06-20, 10:35 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a bunch. I was getting a bit tired of that title! LOL...I too made it about 2 years ago.

You're not in training anymore? Toungue
Pages: 1 2