MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird things with loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when it loads a page like a post I get this:  why is it there.
it started today.
where is it appearing? showing a post or everywhere? it may be a non-unicode character in one of the templates. if you can give further information we can solve this.
Well when clicking on a thread first a white page shows with that and then the post.
as i said there can be some non-unicode character in one of the showthread templates. find it and delete.
Nothing wrong in it and ther where no edit this weak anywhere only people posting it just suddenly came maybe again a hacker.....
Corrupt file. Edit it again or reupload a fresh one. It could be a plugin but one of your files is simply corrupt before the <?php
Well wich file shall it be with something before the <?php I checked all files that had something to do with posting but nope.
It could be any file. I suggest you reupload all your .php files in Text/ASCII mode in your FTP client (please see your FTP client docs on how to do this).
can you show us your forum link? that will make the things easier to see where is the problem
It's fixed now.
Pages: 1 2