MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning %
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the postbit we can click our warn level, and we go to our UCP - I think it would be good if when it's clicked we get taken to a list with a log of all previous warnings, showing stuff like the amount given, who gave it and why, that sort of thing.
Your most recent warnings are displayed on the User CP home page, which is why it takes you to the User CP when you click on your warning level. Smile
Ooh ok, just couldn't see anything there... could you give me some warning so I can see what it looks like Toungue
Ok, I gave you some warning. It will expire in a day, if after you've seen what it looks like in the UserCP and want it removing before it expires, just send me a PM and I'll remove it.
(2008-06-22, 09:44 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh ok, just couldn't see anything there... could you give me some warning so I can see what it looks like Toungue

Next time, please use the public demo forums to test out stuff. For example, http://beta.mybbfans.com/mybb_140b

Thanks.