MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is the difference between Vbulletin and Mybboard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I am new to this kinda forum and got plenty of the forum provider some how I think phpbb.com, mybboard.com and vbulletin.com are the best among many.

mybboard.com is superior to many aspect with the phpbb.com but I think phpbb.com is faster than myboard.com during browsing.

However I want to know the difference between mybboard.com and vbulletin.com

Please guide me I will have to chose one among this. Leave aside the cost, just the features advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks in advance.
[Image: trucktree.jpg]
I would say to try out VB and MyBB for yourself so you can see the differences. They are all similar, but each has it's thing.
I agree. Even though vBulletin isn't free, there's still an "admin testing" section where you can actually see what the Admin CP looks like, and check out the settings. Included is the whole shi-bang, or more commonly known as the latest version of vBulletin which is there for only 24 hours.

Well, most of the people that buy vBulletin buy it mainly because of its advanced reputation system and its WYSIWYG editor. Of course, there are other reasons, but these 2 are the main ones.
I think that myBB is the best, mainly because it's free. It has the looks and many of the features of vBulletin, but it's FREE! Big Grin Big Grin
deleted
vBulletin just seems so robust and powerful since you must pay for a license.
I've been playing with vB for a few days and it's a little overkill. The ACP takes some getting used to.