MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am going to translate MyBB in Urdu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I just found this idea Wink.. I am going to translate MyBB 1.2 in Urdu.

And sure when we will have MyBB 1.4 I will do that as well Wink

SO hows the idea?

Smile FAISAL Smile
sounds good..
(2008-06-22, 02:00 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]sounds good..

Ya infact I already started working on that Smile

Well, Can some one please guide me how I will put my translation on the Translation page? once completed?

And will I get a Translator rank Big Grin LOL ???

FAISAL Smile
i dont have any idea about translater rank. but rank is not everything.. importent thing is advanced mybb, helpin each other, nature, global warmin and my pancakes Toungue Big Grin

when you finish your translation you can contact via pm with Tochjo for translations page

if you have any questions feel free to ask.
YUP Smile

Well Me too I don't care about rank. And I was just thinking the same. That when I will finish I will contact to Tikitiki about that Wink And ya I don't care about RANK LOL Smile

FAISAL!
not contact tikitiki go to Tochjo, couse Tochjo interesting about translations..
A little problem while trying to translate Admin CP Sad(

Actually I already finish translation of the board (forum) and every thing went smooth as expected Sad

But I am not able to do the Admin CP translation.

I know in the language folder there is folder called admin and in that they have admin cp tanslation isn't?

Well In my case it's /inc/languages/ur_pk/admin

and I already translated first 6 files Sad But when I go to Admin CP. I don't find the change. It's coming in English.

I went to change / general / langauge is set to be Urdu(Pakistan) But Even the same problem.

Please help. Do I need to delete cookies of have to do some thing?

Please help badly need help Smile, stuck can't continue Sad

FAISAL Smile
you should change your admincp language from board settings. Admin CP / Change / Control Panel Preferences (Global) / Control Panel Language
(2008-07-02, 07:34 AM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]you should change your admincp language from board settings. Admin CP / Change / Control Panel Preferences (Global) / Control Panel Language

Hello,

Well Thanks for the response, once I changed the lang, I found this at the bottom of each and every page in my Admin CP <in my language>

[Image: jpk46o.jpg]

Well, As I told, I am not the creator, I an editing an existing pack of English (UK) which is made by ; BBize Network.

SO they have advert of this in all the pages in the bottom of the ACP Sad But As now that could be Urdu and have no connection with their site, so this must be removed Smile

Can any one tell me where Can I find this in language pack?

AND WELL, The links given are inactive (INVALID)..

Please help Smile

FAISAL
You can use default language files to translate. it is already english Smile and none ads...
Pages: 1 2