MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Estimate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an estimate when you are going to release a stable version? I am creating my forum, but waiting 'till myBB 1.4 is out, or I am going to use PHPBB3
The closest thing I have seen to an estimate is hopefully before the end of July.
Hope sooner but whenever they release, thats when. PHPBB3, I hate it, the permissions are a hassle and don't even work for me.
Well you could just install 1.2 and then update. I mean the update should go smoothly.
Really looking forward to release now. I try not to think about it as it gets really exciting (am I sad?). Big Grin
I am praying for a late August release myself. I want more time for all the bugs to be found (still finding them) and also to update as many plugins and themes as possible. People are still finding bugs and it's very helpful since 1.4 is now running here on a very active forum.
(2008-06-22, 07:43 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I am praying for a late August release myself. I want more time for all the bugs to be found (still finding them) and also to update as many plugins and themes as possible. People are still finding bugs and it's very helpful since 1.4 is now running here on a very active forum.

Hasn't myBB 1.4 been in development for a year or two? Anyway I'm desperate for a mod cp (and on an unrelated note if there is something equivalent to it I would be very interested Smile )
I would like it released when they get the bugs ironed out -- whenever that may be. Smile
(2008-06-23, 12:08 AM)Aeroangel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I'm desperate for a mod cp (and on an unrelated note if there is something equivalent to it I would be very interested Smile )

It's in MyBB 1.4 by default, and there's a modification/plugin for it in 1.2.x
(2008-06-23, 05:01 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-23, 12:08 AM)Aeroangel Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway I'm desperate for a mod cp (and on an unrelated note if there is something equivalent to it I would be very interested Smile )

It's in MyBB 1.4 by default, and there's a modification/plugin for it in 1.2.x

I knew it was in 1.4 that's why I brought it up Toungue but thanks so much for the tip!!!