MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple sections in user cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dam i pressed the binded key on my mouse and it went back a page deleting my post, cbb to type it all out again in full,
Please ask if you need more info to be able to help me fix this :]

My problem can be seen at this image link
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/b...ection.png

Is there a way to remove the multiple sections showing up editing a file somewhere?

Thanks, Rob
Wish I could help you. But I have the same problem myself.
Ahh i see, lets hope someone can reply, they will be helping two people Big Grin!
I have managed to fix this myself, what i did:

In your admin cp go Templates > Modify / Delete > EXPAND YOUR THEME > Down the bottom, EXPAND User Control Panel Templates > edit usercp_nav

In here you will find lots of this code, which is the duplicates,

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->gamesection}</strong></span></td></tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
<ul class="usercpnav">
<li><a href="games.php?action=settings">{$lang->yoursettings}</a></li>
</ul>
</td>
</tr>

The will be that code about 3 times, or however many times it showed up for you.

Me not knowing how confident people are at coding, if you want you can copy and paste that whole code in your user control panel tempaltes > usercp_nav and paste it, 1 - in a notepad doc so you can go back at any time, and 2 - if you wish post it where and myself or something else can repost editing it to take out the sections.

Hope i have worded this ok.
Rob