MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. My mybb forum just went blank. When i go to the website (teenvelocity.co.cc) the code shows up, but the forum does not. I didn't change any files or anything. Any idea of why this could have happened? Never mind, Its just my browser Toungue
Really? I get this error from my browser (Firefox 3) when viewing it:
Quote:Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
(2008-06-23, 12:59 AM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Really? I get this error from my browser (Firefox 3) when viewing it:
Quote:Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Same
Somebody else told me about the error. With opera, I get the code, with IE, I get a blank page. But if I go to a page directly instead of going to the index (http://teenvelocity.co.cc/showthread.php...688#pid688) it loads fine, until you click a link to go back to the index. I did have one person beable to get on it fine, the others cant. I get this in opera:

��]�r۸���whsj�6�;�KYۓ۬�x-�dgO$$1& ��9����O��HQ��N2�8q�" �F��� �͟ߞ^�~�F���ד�7Uj�w�Z���?__��A�Z���+]0�V{qa�5�2<��&�IuҪ�hX���} Z �l�Vd�fՑ��9ڬT �,��J�#���;�X0l[<�� Ӄ�]�fc_7eu~D"�9�)]���5���=a�rzTӉ��c�*�� l/q�f�s���׶�'y0�-�ӐcBz�ͨ7�(����,"۶ΰ\,z!�_u�Ь֟X�)��w�<� KU[Tm�O�P���Ђ1�&L %�X����s�hU�Y���^29���,=��������]$0bc��esw�T���>���;Y�ST�x�� �],�ʧ "8e��=J�Dr�Ơ�W�F�q�u� �CE��OmG��~��/H���kZ���T�}1�LJf�֢�+ -1��%uQUG �0@V �8%�v<�7�h&i����*�#�K����;��j5������F0�1U�BJ�Ek5�k��e͘�T^1�ejm}���`��'�J;
��6Mw���(�J�GQϏ�jIf�b�t�a�Iqg�:,h��ݹ�
�H$�/��넶�

7�P�O�4e���`3 +m9�X%��@�i��,]�҉:��X���C�d�G�F�ʐv�\87�ncg��l��K��ט�O�4Z��5�a�~���'*�C
���9ǂ�zwTCn��&�5��8J<�m�u��ĜE�7�]��}�p� ������J�|#+����~�G��O�,Gg��s�g�sGm�(���̨̳wj��ț�ƶ��L)x{ĽO�j/���2�Ȍ��%h�{To-UZdTU�sZď*����m�s�]Qvn�f�R�ȫ�(JG��P @��p��+�_Y��ބ{�⼏ݺ� �5J�X�WӶh��A�G�{�H��)�-Y?����:�;�f�Ҭ��B�qШ��9�"9��'��� ���Mx��P+��6�X�3��G����!܉Zć�L��W��|��%#�05�oesD�d�h�,=op|��-�ʀ�դ����*��C��~a�|����|l�:5ݦ�N��C5���X&CV��=_�r �~_��1��|
��=��yؒM� �RB�_D)۩��T#�}f� #�P�?�Z����ez$ujCg�T?������D��*�J�z JX\{qޭ #�ݭ'H�s�� p� v��Ɲz��B�.F�P�cσx�B��0@#�Č��> �qx�������u�εX@W��Q� �Q��?p�kҡ�01�łi��'"�����/wv,,�O�i7c4�����{�����*���>�� !G G9�irI�H�#$��8��#&�S�0 t��'Ux��}��p�ƍ06�7��@�V �l���Qp��<�`ޜcZ4v��S��H_M'�(�1�& �Ʃ��?I�: % E4'��NP��4�0��O�p���.p(}�]�f��3�E4c�>��hA�Lm�� @��&�����&�@ـ<�.�䩑$�rx(G����@'g�s��^@�6a���@��V���E�'+D��C���L�a4�b�����=�\� �
,0�k�l�
1����U��]nm����fgS��qc ��� �vk �i�Ҫj����>�M��Nk�$���PR� �a*z��p=��㇙L\G��V
�EJ~�`�ɗԷ�ťS�{�h��!N�ƚ̢LF(��[h��$b��f�� �
Bp�v�r-6�:c�+Dm����R]i��o�-��Ic�Q��:�-�j1���ak���^��N ��*ăF���:#�$,�Xa$��? �ְ:=��T1���"�)�<�}��*��A/G�撼��k���Nj�AM�:XG^1v̵]�f�?��~��[�'����qv=�p�/� yD%у�����Usҗ'�a�����J�*1�u� ��8WT�������I���
� �O�%��X�/(F�����6����J��~!I� �1 ~�} ?�� ]qz�0��?p�7�T��f��<,w]�|�! �"�1��+vO�7�{V�%�*|�"�w3��ݯg'��w+���m���wt���J��;����oН��AW �E���+-S�V �
�9�_;l ����w��6Vwu�u��<ã�ꭽC�%��O� �������sH��~f>�6U ������-��\�JB�O��]��%$� |
F��| '��M_���3�,�-���xv{�v,��TE�GN����x$~�k��Y$�g_�G���q�����Vܯ��@��Vp:b�����5��.-�|�Ķ�� ^1��{%��%$�;���ҝ��z~�� �t���.d�h���Z�Xs�������6=��w��3 �<� �ͪ�z�ģ�E���o{���S���#7�X�ҳ\�>;��έH�l��w"��VgX� �����1dB��5�<�̿ P{��M���]�Q�ց��`*G�vD����F�D����E�o��C���w%���j3�o4��&E8;j��9��:JZ�B���)�f�I�ڟ�ȕ8#� ��oE����F�%�y4;�s������\��j����7v���۳u�q�^��ב�8}�� �>����E��@Y��%~�:Zz���u(�4nE���^}��O8=��M�\�Uu\=���u8�8i���TYx��<��4[w�-O� (x�~�.F���_ ���:�+�!RsR|5!�� >��dž����%�u�}��)nߎ�}���:�� ���� �~�4�ͽ;��_���߷ �� �_h˰٤���m/l~�/,iE�u��_X�ڝ�kS��6ױ�EKLj&��rY-⇵���3��M�P�Ő"��sJ��O�x;��Źx�z���{���k ?Lp r�s
:\4vMp�젹}G/� .�:C'�CT�~����la!��CE�[XZo�[�S�rd���k׼�Y$}��5�uЪd��(�=�YB��_��z����g �I,�\X�Y}�M<�F�x����x.�^k�Ѭ� �$sP��cw���3���4X�w��1�����^\]�龹x�p�QQ��:�U����D2U��ۇ�ss֡��:���| ]dm&� �7j�|��;�Fhi.ć�g�����ȵ�z���2Eڛ�֩q����V��D��e��{�=�j���ԁ{E �:o_�#��!��'F�W)��i�m4i�n�Y����;.�|�g�K/���:��h�v��7Ȟ�#:�e�[�F[�φ%��:x��ȲSrJH�k6V"�Z^s�r�o��ŕ�|V)��;������/���w���qn�B��S��a�4��'��Q�'��͸��~� Q�.�pc�\�LNn�%�cGo�- �d$bxnNc]���w#��[U~��DSS"�Tg������/p�Ԕ�:e�٠�'��F�Q�@CH�a @�FG<��u�ځQw�ָ�{�:��ތ]!Z�t�:?I�s������<�yy�:�øb��99�����o101��χ�� RH�N���W���4|�M���A��w�I��Bc'��S̝��9�ԜK &0�s�u% �3qܢ���Mk�=:��'�"I����sK9��0a1<���rH����4�W�u6����q��h�>�6�ll, �>�T�a
����J]U_7 �L+<�� c�e�#�Z
U�u>@����R �����sP&�e-��h�}���h_��\c��N�^���s�c|��bF+�}͏V�]fR/��n�!�4!;��љ�/Q������7u�b0�+L%]���y9������D��/�#}���j��1����,w�KL�́��#�n����@��?*�!�骻>����e�p�s�`��nġY%�/����:Bw$�X67���GBwݨ��g��l��53��}�!�p��e�Y�al� p��i���t8_U��v��B[O�0�kom�P;�D ۘ�X<���-
z ����;�|ӝ
,�tg���;i�%�nٝ�N�;9��~�Xh����BߝM�.��� bDf��~ٺ�)�2��EvrV ift.\��Jݠ�3��{��-�As��~���yo�t� ��ڶ�_D�Ѥ�ކ�RW\&Q�*f�+���VaV�8�Ţ�l��0؏�U:g ��c��΅�^^��"H�.�C>�]���&x߱(�覹%�M㖹��wS�/��:�O%,�qx?ZY@��:�M����)�����w7�!�TԠBף�C�+���� d-��HG�KY� ��Q�Hf"u�Jc6 �⌾z�gR����F.�ܛV��U6�%J+����3D���n/u�s��ē�#��� MI�G�%P��)@1�&�� ���P�� �bs��S��]jO���-��$NERժ~)&���I�A����<�j���[8���D N�:�F� �!���������Z�W�H�;�PN@^`'g�L���Sޱ��b�K�X�j8~枀��&�d�YD�rq^�α�:����la�8� ������M ��=���H5=��a���I�f�$ �b�N���-�����K�T7��- D_FILarv��R��z�0������ì�DC�.�Z����%U���J�4�ְ6��r/��p�\ �s^�������o���f��"�����_��=u�\�:R383�� �Է�5�����b?�1s�(R���Ak�u

And this in IE: (nothing Toungue)
Have you done anything that could affect the index page? Does disabling GZip help? [Wiki: Help:Gzip] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead).
This fixed my problem. Thank you Smile