MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only show subforums, no post section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would i make it so that when you click on the main forum it only shows the sub forums with no place to post? Like how it is done with the Plugins & Code Modifications section here.
I'm posting here because i think it is a code modification, but not sure :\
No, that's a category within a category. So when you want to make a forum off another forum, just select category instead of a forum, and you'll have the same look as here. That comes standard with mybb.
Oh, didnt know you could do category within category Toungue

thanks
One more question, when i make them categories they turn blue instead of alternating grey and white like normal. Heres the link to what i mean: http://onlineteksupport.com/index.php the operating systems category compared to software and hardware (which arent acting as categories yet)
Well, I have discovered that the categories within categories take on the same background color as the subheaders. Because of that, I do not know of a way to make them alternate.

I notice that this forum has it the normal way, and they even have the on/off images showing. Don't know how they did that, possibly their own code modification.
Fairly sure thats 1.4 talking Wink
But i remember it looking like that in 1.2.12 as well :\
Hmm...didn't think about that, but yeah, I seem to remember it looking like this before the upgrade to 1.4. Can't be sure, and it wouldn't surprise me if they did their own code changes. LOL...if so, would be nice if they added it to the wiki.