MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kop-TV (Liverpool FC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why was my first thread closed?

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-277...hlight=kop

I had fixed the copyright (which I came over here asking advice on) but couldnt respond in my thread Sad

Anyway this is a showcase isn't it?

www.kop-tv.com

Just finished work on matching up the MyBB forums with the Wordpress mainsite.

Would appreciate comments/improvements etc...

Thanks guys.
I hope no one else here clicks on that link above, it is so infested with pop ups/unders ,taking ages to load, and eventually freezing ones computer!!
The best football club in the world, just thought i'd get that out of the way Big Grin
Far too many ads for my liking though. Could be worse but Firefox seems to block your pop-ups nicely Toungue. Site seems to load very slowly.

Apart from that i think the site and forum both look pretty good.
(2008-06-23, 11:31 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I hope no one else here clicks on that link above, it is so infested with pop ups/unders ,taking ages to load, and eventually freezing ones computer!!
I didn't get pop-ups, but it is really quite a lot slower than any site that I could regularly browse. Probably due to all the pop-ups in the background that were getting blocked..
Its a pathetic excuse for a website. The colours are rather bright, page time is slow loading.

Where do you actually live, EI Norway?
wow thanks for the feedback...

We've currently hit a server load problem on our new vps, and because I know squat about servers, I'm having to rely on others to help me with the issue's I'm having ... this is taking time but the site does run quite okay usually, or when we dont have 2,000 people suddenly access the site as we recieve a lot of traffic surges due it's nature.

The site is supported by ads, to enable us to carry out giveaways during the season and to enable us to share the revenue it makes with our dedicated paid staff team, some of whom exclusively produce material for us including videos and reports, so it is for the benefit of the site, even if FF blocks them. I'm confident the frontpage contents outweighs the ads too.

Thanks anyway.