MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sk8ing forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Non of my friends will go to the site with co.cc! they think it's not a real site unless it's yourdomain.com/net/org/co.uk lol but ill give it a try i need to back up my site a another domain anyway. I'll see how it goes.
(2008-07-03, 01:52 PM)sKaTeR-pUnK Wrote: [ -> ]Non of my friends will go to the site with co.cc! they think it's not a real site unless it's yourdomain.com/net/org/co.uk lol but ill give it a try i need to back up my site a another domain anyway. I'll see how it goes.

Yet they'll still go to your site if it's .tk?
yeah. idk why though cuz i agree with the ppl that say .tk sux. I hate it! I want to get a free domain thats .com but i don't think that'l happen unless i get my private server to work, but it refuses!
you know what? I tried to get a co.cc but you have to be 18! Can't minors register domains anywhere??? Arrr!
(2008-07-04, 09:44 PM)sKaTeR-pUnK Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to get a co.cc but you have to be 18! Can't minors register domains anywhere??? Arrr!
When you get to the terms and conditions page close your eyes and click accept, if you didn't see them you can't violate them Smile You can register a TLD anywhere underage as long as you can pay for it and you can't get a credit card underage. There is no problem however with someone who is overage using their credit card to pay for your domain then you pay them.

Ps. I should also point out that .co.cc isn't a TLD, you are just getting a sub domain of www.co.cc
Pages: 1 2