MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: sk8ing forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a website called sk8ing-forums.tk! It ROX, check it out!
What "ROX" about it?
Looks like a great start of a MyBB Forum.
The .tk defiantly doesn't rock. You should buy a TLD. The site looks nice though but you should also change the mybb theme.
I can't change the theme. Thats the only one that works.
BTW whats a TLD?
(2008-06-30, 01:14 PM)sKaTeR-pUnK Wrote: [ -> ]I can't change the theme. Thats the only one that works.
BTW whats a TLD?

TLD stands for Top Level Domain. A Top Level Domain is like a .com,.net,.org etc....
Thank you!!!
The only thing is... Since I'm under 18 I can't legally buy one! I've been trying to get one free but it's really hard to do. I've even tried hosting my own domain but Apache doesn't work on my computer! Any suggestions?
There's no age limit to buying a domain...although there is an age limit to having a credit card, is that what you mean, You can't buy one cause you don't have a credit card? If so ask your parents to use their card, and then you can pay them.
(2008-07-02, 01:35 AM)sKaTeR-pUnK Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing is... Since I'm under 18 I can't legally buy one! I've been trying to get one free but it's really hard to do. I've even tried hosting my own domain but Apache doesn't work on my computer! Any suggestions?
Can't you borrow your parents paypal account and use godaddy or something. I assume that probably the majority of domain owners here are underage (me included).
If you're going to use a redirect, don't use .tk

Hell, there are other great "Free" Tld's that work just as well.

cough*co.cc*cough
Pages: 1 2