MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lettersize/moderator/forumbit_depth2_forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to move the name from the moderator to the last post line (under the name of the last poster).
Now it is in the forum line under the discription of the forum.

There is one problem when I do this, I want to have this with the lettersize "smalltext" (just like the text from the lastposter).

In forumbit_depth2_forum you find this (my original)
Quote:<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$modlist}{$subforums}</div>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
</tr>

This I change to
Quote:<div class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}{$subforums}</div>
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td></tr>{$modlist}

But the the lettersize is big, how do I change that
Open up the forumbit_moderators template.

Replace with
<span class="smalltext"><br />{$lang->forumbit_moderated_by} {$moderators}</span>

Also this code didn't work for me because the $modlist is outside the </tr> tag
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td></tr>{$modlist}

I changed it to this
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}{$modlist}</td></tr>