MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ihelpYa Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well if the name rings no bell, my Board will feature a vast amount of tutorials on countless topics (that will be after the Opening Day which is unscheduled now, you can check teh calendar when teh tiem comes Wink )

I'd love if some of you drop by and help me build it up with posts and members. Who knows, you soon might find yourself a moderator ! Our Board features an integrated instant chat, along with 16 themes to choose from. At the moment, until tehe Opening Day, we'll start by making Threads in the Suggestions Category as to what kinds of topics (like Photoshop, Visual Basic, Chess, Tennis, Drawing) our guides will talk about. On the opening day, we'll consider all the threads, and some of them will become Forum Categories. Whoever wrote them can enter the moderator contest, and let em tell you, they will ahve a great chance to win it for their topic. So join today, for there's no tomorrow Cool
The ajax chatbox is annoying (it takes focus off the page and bugs for a username) and it loads slow as molasses, and I am on a cable connection. Also, the theme isn't aligned right, at the top the box is off a bit.

Nice forum though. Is there more that is hidden to guests, or is that all there is now?

Great domain name!

BMR777
(2008-06-25, 08:08 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]The ajax chatbox is annoying (it takes focus off the page and bugs for a username) and it loads slow as molasses, and I am on a cable connection. Also, the theme isn't aligned right, at the top the box is off a bit.

Nice forum though. Is there more that is hidden to guests, or is that all there is now?

Great domain name!

BMR777

Guests have almost full access (besides postign of course). Which box is off? Could you be kind enaugh and atatch a screenshot? Hmm, the chat box works perectly fine for me. Liek i said before, take a screenshot and lets see what's to fix. I'd appreciate if you registered though.
BMR means the box that contains this text...

Quote:We are still way on our way to the Opening Day (so we're under construction still). We NEED YOUR POSTS. chat

Make any suggestions as to what the tutorials on our Board will be about (ie. Dancing, Tennis, HTML, Photoshop, etc.)

Just post in the Suggestions Category after you register! Your posts count. Dont forget to use the chatroom below!

On the right hand side it's shorter than all the other "boxes".

For me, the forum is too narrow, too much grey on either side.
The Board has ondergone major internal changes. It operates at a faster rate, as I have upgraded the web host. A seemless invisible chat has taken the place of the old rusty phpFreeChat. The Board is technically locked to the public until next week, on Tuesday the Grande Opening Day

I am looking for 2 responsible members to join my staff team as Moderators. No major skills required aside from devotion (at least 5 posts a week for now) and a fairly good understandign of English. Offer only valid for 3 more days!