MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A good CMS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard about MKportal, and I don't know if I want to use it with MyBB.
Does anyone know of a good CMS that will work with MyBB?
http://www.modxcms.com/ - Looks pretty good and works with MyBB

Demo

Never used it myself though.
I use MKportal, it works great! And it has some excellent features too!
I think MKportal is fine but its not the best by far if you are serious about using a cms I would get something like silverstripe and create your own bridge it will make your life and updates easier.
Took a look at it, it looks nice. But I think i will stick with MKportal (for now at least).
Thank you though.
There is wordpress and Joomla now Wink.
I lean towards MKPortal, of course it probably has something to do with being a staff member there Rolleyes Some of our staff are working with integrating MKPortal with the upcoming MyBB 1.4; although there's nothing official yet, it doesn't look to be too big of a task.

Basically, the best way to find an adequate CMS for your needs is to try them out and find one you like! Each one has it's strong and weak points.

Good luck!
We have tried several CMS systems but both we and the our customers are happy with Wordpress. And there is plugin for MyBB to bridge both systems.
you can modify MyBB's portal as you want. This would be a good CMS as much as you can...
But the existing bridges for Joomla and Wordpress is not fully integrated ... any one has more updated information?
Also MKPortal seems not a web 2 interface Sad. I hope if there is any good integration with a good CMS like Joomla or Drupal.
Pages: 1 2