MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just uploaded all my mybb files to my server using filezilla and the installer isn't showing up, any idea why? thanks
Are you sure you're accessing the correct URL? Did you upload the "Upload" folder by mistake? Where did you try to install it? Can you access the root /index.php?
i was just following the article on here and it says to upload the upload folder and everything in it, and the index.php dont have a program to open it if thats what u mean
I think you'll find it says everything inside the Upload directory, and not the directory itself. Try adding "/Upload" to what you think your URL should be and see if that works.
what ftp program is best because im getting upload errors now on filezilla
just make sure that you are uploading the files to your root folder (www or public_html)
and don't upload the "upload" folder it self, but upload the files inside the upload folder.
im starting to get upload errors now i dont know why
What do the errors say? I use Filezilla and it works fine for me.
well, it dosent do it now i just made a new site name its a free server and about the html i cant find it.

[Image: scrrenshot.jpg]
What's inside "CVS"?

You might actually be in your public_html directory already, it would depend what the server had setup for the FTP user.
Pages: 1 2