MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how would i know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone.....
after a spell offline....i'm back....for this anyway...

Question.

Im working...on a theme for mybb 1.2.13....and i find out that 1.4 will be released (if no major bug) no late then july....
will my hard done work be obsolete ...or are the templates in 1.4 and 1.2.13 similar...

Question.

How do i know if my skin is good enough to put up here....if people will actually like it.....i mean it looks good to me...i did put in a few weeks worth of work in it...i don't people to laugh at it....

<! -- / post -->
little humor there coz im excited i finally learnt a lot about the mybb template system ....nd i like commenting
Well, for the first question, there are numerous template changes in 1.4 and many other themers are 'on hold' until the release of MyBB 1.4
Your work is not useless, you've learned how to theme. All you will have to do is get familiar with the new Admin CP and then you're ready to make more themes. Smile

As for the second question, you can upload pictures of what you have so far and get a little bit of a reaction of what the community thinks of it and perhaps even take on board some suggestions they make.
cool...ok....ill be releasing a theme i made on my pc...running ubuntu php/apache...

hope fully people like it