MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wanted plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My web host asked me to post an add at the top of all my pages. I want a plugin tha allows me to put text at the topmost area of all my pages regardless the theme.
So I presume putting the code at the beginning of all the header templates is not acceptable? Do you really have that many custom themes?
(2008-06-27, 06:26 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]So I presume putting the code at the beginning of all the header templates is not acceptable? Do you really have that many custom themes?

Ya dude, that is definetly not what I am looking for. That is why I made this thread. I liked the Board Message Plugin. Something like that (but to display the message on the top most area of the page) would be great.
Well, here's something quick which may be what you want.

Open up the following PHP file, find:
<!-- INSERT YOUR HTML HERE -->
and stick your HTML code there. Note that if you have any apostrophes (') in your code, you need to escape them with a backslash (replace ' with \').

After that, just upload it as a plugin.
(2008-06-29, 01:27 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]Well, here's something quick which may be what you want.

Open up the following PHP file, find:
<!-- INSERT YOUR HTML HERE -->
and stick your HTML code there. Note that if you have any apostrophes (') in your code, you need to escape them with a backslash (replace ' with \').

After that, just upload it as a plugin.

thx