MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about warnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I know that you can set automatic actions to occur when users reach certain levels, but is there anything special that happens automatically when users reach 100% that you as the admin don't specify? Reason I ask is because the system asks you how many points are equal to 100%, so I was curious.

Sorry for the stupid question; and many thanks for making the beta available! You guys rock!

EDIT: I have another quick question - I know that when you revoke a warning, the punishment imposed (if an automatic action is specified for that level) is still not removed and must wear off on its own. Say a certain warning level inflicts post moderation, and I want to revoke the warning. Is there a way to revoke the post moderation affliction too?
Well, I can't say for SURE, as I have no access to a MyBB 1.4 administration control panel, but usually there's an option when you edit a user that you can unmark to remove it.
What if the moderator has no ACP access? i.e.they are just moderators.

Plus, it's easier if there the punishment is depreciated as soon as the warning is revoked.
from what I understand the moderator should have an acp in 1.4. I just don't know if you have the privelages needed as an admin to revoke a punishment.
Mods should be able to remove warning and bans from the ModCP. Whether or not that would change a user's usergroup back at the same time, I cannot say since I do not know.
If bans are set via the Banning pages either in the Mod CP or Admin CP or via the Warning interface it will save the old usergroups (oldusergroup, olddisplaygroup, and oldadditionalgroups) and restore them once the ban is up or revoked
Tiki,

I warned a test account in such a way that post moderation is required for X number of days. Is there a way to end that post moderation requirement early? I'm not finding it, and revoking the warning doesn't do it (I've tried it).

Thanks,
I don't believe so. It only keeps track of the usergroup, displaygroup, and additionalgroup for banned members.