MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RCTgo.net - back and better than ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2.png]

RCTgo is a RollerCoaster Tycoon fansite and community. In addition to our forums, we host over 750 RCT3 downloads, over 500 screenshots of RCT and Thrillville, and over 20 pages of information. We also have an ongoing contest called the "Featured Coaster Competition" which announces a winner every two weeks, and then starts over, with the winner voted on by RCTgo members.

RCTgo can be found at rctgo.net, and the forums can be found at forums.rctgo.net.
amazing design Big Grin
Nice theme, but for some reason the pages are taking ages to load.
Yeah, this is one of the most sophisticated MyBB themes I have ever seen. I registered since I have Thrillville for Xbox. Blush
(2008-06-27, 07:19 PM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 2.png]

RCTgo is a RollerCoaster Tycoon fansite and community. In addition to our forums, we host over 750 RCT3 downloads, over 500 screenshots of RCT and Thrillville, and over 20 pages of information. We also have an ongoing contest called the "Featured Coaster Competition" which announces a winner every two weeks, and then starts over, with the winner voted on by RCTgo members.

RCTgo can be found at rctgo.net, and the forums can be found at forums.rctgo.net.

Wow! That has to be one of the nicest Mybb Themes I think I've ever seen. Great Job!
Very impressive Smile
Nice theme. Very impressive design. Great job!
Great site but its a shame its based around RCT3. Downloads for RCT2 would have been great
I haven't played RCT since the originals. Maybe I should do again, it was fun.
like everybody, I like theme, too. Good work...
Pages: 1 2