MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with early theming..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've started updating my themes for compatibility with 1.4. I've run into an issue with my fixed width themes where the editor on the private message compose and reply screens runs out of its container.

I'm just getting used to the new ACP, how can I shrink the size of the editor for PM usage [only]?
I'm not sure but I think that the editor size is in the usercp.css file under compose pm.
usercp.css only controls the nav for UserCP, not any of the actual pages.

I think the width for the editor is specified inline..
The width was in a style attribute in the private_send template. I changed the width and everything looked fine, but it pushed the toolbar down and now the textarea sits outside of the codebuttons div.

I thought I could just use the theme editor to change codebuttons height, but its specified by inline CSS I think the toolbar javascript generates. Crap. Can someone help me this? I need to change the height of that div and I'm distributing this template so I can't really edit the javascript.. and it looks like I missing buttons too.