MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Kubrick for MYBB (A MYBB clone of the default wordpress theme, Kucbrick.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my first theme and i hope you guys like it Smile

It is a clone of the famous Kubrick theme for Wordpress which is also their default theme.
As i know that alot of people use wordpress i thought it would come in handy for alot of people.

In this version i have made a few changes the the actual forum theme but if anyone would like i can easily release a version of the MYBB default in the Kubrick wrapper as some people may not like the changes i have made Toungue (i think they look good at least).

Here are some print screens Smile

[attachment=9570]
[attachment=9571]
[attachment=9572]

Here is the link in the MYBB mods section: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/kubrick-for-mybb

Enjoy Smile

Porting Wordpress themes to MYBB is pretty easy so if anyone has any requests of a popular Wordpress theme they would like ported to MYBB feel free to ask Smile

I have more themes on the way! Smile
cool Big Grin
Thanks for share!
Nice but I'm not a fan of the Forum Category set up. Smile
I know, i was trying to make the table headers like the Kubrick header but it didn't turn out so well. I will post a version with the forum left default just in a Kubrick wrapper i think as well.
sweety Big Grin
thank you for share