MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Information Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Heya ^^

Done a seach for this and also replaced it with the MyBB original file, but I'm getting Cannot modify header information errors in the PM system (specifically private.lang.php) whenever messages are moved/deleted etc.

What should I do?

Cheers!
Reupload the file. It's been edited and a character has been inserted at the top that produces this error.
That's just it though; I reuploaded the original file and it still gives me the error.
Please post the exact error message, and upload here the files that are referenced in the error.
Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/inc/languages/english/private.lang.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 621
so re-upload inc/functions.php
Or just add
ob_start();
to top of global.php if the replies above don't resolve this error.
Pepotiger's reply didn't resolve it and adding ob_start(); to the top of global just gave me 4-5 header errors on all pages...

yeah, and now my forums are basically ruined, even with fresh uploads of the two above files.

Quote:Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/global.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 2530

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/global.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 2531

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/global.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 2532

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/global.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 2533

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/--/forum/global.php:1) in /home/--/forum/inc/functions.php on line 621

Yeah, so that's great.
In which pages it gives the errors?
All pages, errors in the post above that I just edited. The only page that actually reasonably displays properly is the main one...

http://noodles.bluemutiny.com/forum if that helps
Pages: 1 2 3 4