MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All topics have nothing in!?!!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everytime somebody posts, theres nothing inside

please help me, im new to MyBB Toungue

SITE: http://unknownscape.com/forums
Hi,

Have you recently made any changes to any of the templates or installed a modification/plugin?

Could you try do the following:

Admin CP > Database Tools > Convert to UTF-8 > And try running that tool (if it hasn't already been ran already).
I havent done anything and have ran that tool, thanks for reply anyway Toungue
So whats going to happen? Sad
are you using the defualt theme?
Could you open your database using database management software like phpMyAdmin, navigate to the "mybb_posts" table and then the "SQL" tab, enter the following in the textarea;

SELECT * FROM `mybb_posts` WHERE 1

And then click "Go".

Was it able to find any data?
Please post your postbit template. It can be found at Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Postbit Templates --> postbit
(2008-06-28, 03:56 PM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Could you open your database using database management software like phpMyAdmin, navigate to the "mybb_posts" table and then the "SQL" tab, enter the following in the textarea;

SELECT * FROM `mybb_posts` WHERE 1

And then click "Go".

Was it able to find any data?
Yes, my posts
(2008-06-28, 04:13 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your postbit template. It can be found at Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Postbit Templates --> postbit

I dont understand, i will look soon
Your postbit template is messed up =P
Various things are missing.
I guess there isnt {$message} in postbit template. Did you try to change your theme with another one?
And everybody jumps onto the boat Big Grin
Pages: 1 2