MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] ACP No style after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I did a test upgrade of 1.2.13 I have tried this twice everything works fine except the acp has no style but when I do a fresh install it has both the styles. but when I go to the acp the theme is set to default which is blank I change it sharepoint and then to default and it looks fine. I think the reason this happens is because the new one might still be trying to use the 1.2.13 theme like something didn't get changed in the db.
Try replicating again with this fix: Open admin/index.php in an editor and find BOTH INSTANCES:

if($mybb->settings['cpstyle'] && is_dir(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/".$mybb->settings['cpstyle']))

replace with

if(!empty($mybb->settings['cpstyle']) && is_dir(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/".$mybb->settings['cpstyle']))

Try that
no luck I'm sorry to say and I couldn't find another instance of that line though.
Sorry the other instance was:

if($admin_options['cpstyle'] && is_dir(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/{$admin_options['cpstyle']}"))

replace with

if(!empty($admin_options['cpstyle']) && is_dir(MYBB_ADMIN_DIR."/styles/{$admin_options['cpstyle']}"))
No dice still doesn't seem to want to work. did both those edits.
Please PM me FTP Details and admin information to your board so I can look into it
Wanted to point out that this happened to me when I upgraded as well. Didn't try changing it back to default. Just left it on sharepoint.
Ok for some reason it's still set to 'Axiom' even though this was run during the upgrade:

$db->update_query("adminoptions", array('cpstyle' => ''));

No idea why that didn't work.
Well for me the Admin panel works just fine. I downloaded MyBB 1.2.13, used the Merge tool to convert phpBB 3, then converted to MyBB 1.4 and the ACP still works fine. That's unusual. :s
yeah its weird I mean I fixed it just by luck but it looks fine now.
Pages: 1 2