MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [theme] Test N.Design 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've just about finished one theme for 1.4. Would it be alright it I posted it here for other testers to try out? I'm looking for suggestions, and hopefully some help with my fixed width and pm editor issue.

Please try out N.Design 1.4. Its not done yet (I plan to add new buttons and clean up some templates), but suggestions are more than welcome.

If anyone can help me with overflow issue for composing PMs that would be much appreciated.
I don't see why not. Just so long as you don't go doing crazy stuff like adding it to the mods site. Toungue
Nice alot further then i'm getting upgrading my themes.
(2008-06-29, 03:20 AM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]Nice alot further then i'm getting upgrading my themes.
Yeah? I'm digging the new theme system though. This theme only sucked about an hour of my life away rather 5. Most impressive. Toungue
(2008-06-29, 04:59 PM)quacktacular Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-29, 03:20 AM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]Nice alot further then i'm getting upgrading my themes.
Yeah? I'm digging the new theme system though. This theme only sucked about an hour of my life away rather 5. Most impressive. Toungue

yeah I'm trying to convert my theme that I made to integrate with my wordpress theme its taking alittle longer but not as long as it did on 1.2

I do like the new system its very nice and easy to use.
It's nice! It's very true to the original PHPBB theme, which I loved. I can't wait until it's done with all the images included. Smile

BMR777
I want to work on a new theme, my questions are:

Will there be template changes till the final?
Can I take the CSS classes as confirmed?

btw: Why you dont change largetext into <h1> or <h2> tag for SEO?
There may be minor template changes between the beta and the final as bugs are fixed, but at this stage there should be no major changes. The changes should be easy enough to find if you do a diff analysis on the default template used in the beta, and the default template of the release - you should then be able to add these changes into your own themes.
OK thanks. Good to know =)

Whats about the <h1> tags?
I'm preaparing a new theme for MyBB 1.4 . It has just finished as only design. It hasnt coded yet. There is a preview here...

[attachment=9618]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5