MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot log into the Admin CP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I try to log into my Admin CP but it says:
"You are either not a valid administrator or have not logged in.
Please login below."

But I try and I have already logged in using the same username and password and tried changing my password. How can I log into the admin CP?
COME ON PLZ! I REALLY NEED HELP!
Are you sure that you are an administrator? For example, do you see an AdminCP link when you log into your forum?
I am the creator! I have already configured stuff all day! Then after my other admin changed some stuff, neither of us could use it! Out names show up as adminsbut there is no Admin CP link next to our names! And we can't log in using the direct link.
If you have no AdminCP link, that explains why you can't log-in.

What was this other Admin doing because it sounds like he's managed to do something like uncheck the "Can access AdminCP" option for the Admin usergroup.
THAT LITTLE IDIOT! DON'T TAMPER WITH THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DANIEL! YOU TOOK US OFF ADMIN!
Um, yeah. You should be able to fix it with a SQL query from phpMyAdmin. Just let me figure out what it should be.
Ok, run this on your forums table from phpMyAdmin.
UPDATE `mybb_usergroups` SET cancp=`yes` WHERE gid=`4`
(2008-06-29, 09:40 AM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, run this on your forums table from phpMyAdmin.
So, where do I put that... I have no experience with PMA
The big SQL tab when viewing a database. Select your forums database, then click the SQL button and run that query.
(2008-06-29, 09:40 AM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, run this on your forums table from phpMyAdmin.
Quote:Error

SQL query:

UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET cancp = yes WHERE gid = 4

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column '4' in 'where clause'
Pages: 1 2