MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyPlaza Problem and Downloads Section Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just had a test where one of my members has bought the change post colour as an item, however i did not really like the idea of this so i have hidden the item, and now i cannot 'unhide' it

How can i bring it back so i can remove it and how do i remove it? Because at the moment hiding it is not making that members post back to the default colour.. anyone able to help me please?

My downloads problem is that i have 2 submitted files, and one was in the wrong category, so i moved it, now the numbers of downloads in that category are wrong and it still says 2 and the cat i moved the file to, still says 0
(2008-06-29, 01:19 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]I have just had a test where one of my members has bought the change post colour as an item, however i did not really like the idea of this so i have hidden the item, and now i cannot 'unhide' it

How can i bring it back so i can remove it and how do i remove it? Because at the moment hiding it is not making that members post back to the default colour.. anyone able to help me please?
Deactivating the module should revert all changes.
Ok thanks that fixed the first problem :]
Achually to solve my downloads problem where by when i moved a file, from one category to anotehr, it messes up the numbers shown next to how many downloads are in the category. what do i need to remove on the downloads.php to get rid of the 'Downloads' column?