MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Tab in Config. "home" has rendering issue in Opera 9.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've attached a screenshot of this issue. It occurs when you go into MyBB's ACP, and go to Configuration.

Modify Existing Settings is moved down in a way to looks to me to be a rendering issue. I don't know if this is a bug in Opera's rendering engine, or if it's a error on MyBB's part.

(BTW, the new ACP skin is very sexy. Me like. Smile)
the window is too small ;p
That is indeed the cause, but why that would only happen in Opera is strange. I am currently using the same resolution as you and in Firefox 3 all the tabs fit correctly. It could be a bug in the Opera rendering engine, but it would be a strange one at that...
(2008-06-29, 02:03 PM)Sebastian1990 Wrote: [ -> ]the window is too small ;p

I only screencapped what I needed to show off the issue. Wink And I'm running in 1024 x 768, if that helps.

I've yet to test to see if this occurs anywhere else in the ACP, so I'll post if I happen to find any other issues like this one.
I'm currently using 1024 x 768 as well. In FF3 to make it do that, I have to drag the window to make it smaller; so like I said, it's strange that Opera would be doing that.
Opera 9.5? No wonder. They rushed that thing out wayy too early and its causing us devs a leg and an arm.

I don't believe there is anything we can do about this. Except for maybe disabling the settings page for Opera 9.5? (lolz)
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
Modify Existing Settings is now Modify Settings