MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] 0's on portal threads and one doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just checked out the portal for the first time and the first thread listed doesn't exist. You can see it's blank, and if you click on the title, you'll get the error that it doesn't exist.

The other problem is circled in red. Zeroes are showing up in the same place (upper left) on all the threads listed on the portal page. ???

See screen shot for more detail:

[attachment=9617]
No problems here? http://community.mybboard.net/portal.php

Do you have any template modifications?
If the writer didn't have an avatar, 0 would be shown there. This bug is also existing in 1.2
(2008-06-30, 02:13 AM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]If the writer didn't have an avatar, 0 would be shown there. This bug is also existing in 1.2

Ah ok, thanks
Oh right, I forgot that my avatar got "lost" during the upgrade. Haven't gotten around to putting it back, but that is strange that a 0 gets put there instead. Wink

And of course that doesn't explain the post that doesn't exist.
(2008-06-30, 06:43 AM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, I forgot that my avatar got "lost" during the upgrade. Haven't gotten around to putting it back, but that is strange that a 0 gets put there instead. Wink

And of course that doesn't explain the post that doesn't exist.

do you FTP details still work? If so I'll look into it
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
(2008-06-30, 11:04 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]do you FTP details still work? If so I'll look into it
I will leave everything as is while we're beta testing, in case you need to go in to check other problems! Wink
(2008-07-01, 01:25 AM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-30, 11:04 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]do you FTP details still work? If so I'll look into it
I will leave everything as is while we're beta testing, in case you need to go in to check other problems! Wink

Yeah thanks, the portal problem should be fixed on your board too
Yeah, I noticed a few minutes ago. Thanks! Big Grin